Long Beach Repipe Professionals
Having problems with your pipes and live anywhere in Long Beach? Well, you can feel comfortable knowing that we service all of the Long Beach area.
We are local to Long Beach and can give you a FREE in-home estimate for your repipe or plumbing project.
We have been in the repiping industry for the last 15 years and have seen Long Beach suffer from old galvanized pipes & newer Copper pinhole/slab leaks.
Pipease, Inc. – Repipe & More has managed to gather all the industries leading tradesman. We specialize in quality control and promise to treat your home as if it was our own.
Homes with old galvanized plumbing problems in Long Beach experience the following:
- Bad Water Pressure
- No Hot Water
- Drop in Water When a Second Fixture is Used
- Banging Inside the Walls of Your Home
- No Water Main Shut Off In Front of Your Home
- Rusty Water Coming Out of Your Showers
- Stained Toilet Bowls and Water Heater Issues
Homes with newer Copper plumbing issues in Long Beach experience:
- Running water noise constantly throughout the home
- Warm Spots on the Floor
- Water Heater Boiling Continuously Throughout the Day
- Hot Water Arriving Faster Than Usual to the Faucets
- Water or Gas Bills Higher Than Previous Months
Long Beach Repipe Specialist Near Your Home:
The list can go on and on with the number of problems Long Beach can encounter. Not to mention that over 90% of the homes built in Long Beach are over 50 years old.
A homes mechanical system must be updated at least every 50 years to function properly. We here at Pipease can help you with all of your repiping or plumbing needs.
We have served the plumbing/repipe industry for 15 years and we can guarantee to send you a qualified technician to help you with your problems.
Our estimator will provide you with a thorough explanation of what a repipe would entail & help you with choosing the right option for your home.
Pipease is often misspelled as pipe ease.