Inglewood Repipe Professionals
Having problems with your pipes and live anywhere in Inglewood? Well, you can feel comfortable knowing that we service all of the Inglewood area.
We are local to the Inglewood area and can give you a FREE in-home estimate for your repipe or plumbing needs.
We have been in the industry for the last 15 years and have seen Inglewood suffer from old galvanized pipes & newer Copper pinhole/slab leaks.
Homes with old galvanized plumbing problems experience the following:
- Bad Water Pressure
- No Hot Water
- Drop in Water When a Second Fixture is Used
- Banging Inside the Walls of Your Home
- Not Having a Water Main Shut Off In Front of Your Home
- Rusty Water Coming Out of Your Showers
- Stained Toilet Bowls and Water Heater Issues
Homes with newer Copper plumbing issues experience:
- Running water noise constantly throughout the home
- Warm Spots on the Floor
- Water Heater Boiling Continuously Throughout the Day
- Hot Water Arriving Faster Than Usual to the Faucets
- Water or Gas Bills Higher Than Previous Months
The list can go on and on with the number of problems Inglewood can encounter. Not to mention that over 90% of the homes built in Inglewood are over 50 years old.
A houses mechanical system must be updated at least every 50 years to function properly. We here at Pipease can help you with all of your repipe or plumbing needs.
We have served the plumbing/repipe industry for 15 years and will guarantee to send you a qualified technician to help you with any of your needs.
Our estimator will provide you with a thorough explanation of what a repipe would entail & help you with choosing the right option for your home.
Pipease is often misspelled as pipe ease.