Reverse Osmosis Filtration Systems
What is a Reverse Osmosis System? Or as we call it in the plumbing field, an “RO Unit.” This unit can be a 3 to 7 stage high end filtration system designed to filter tap water to make it drinkable. The process is fairly simple, tap water travels through a series of filters and delivers a higher quality of water with the minerals and taste tap water is missing.
How Can You Save MORE Money?
We will send our technician to give you a free in-home estimate and educate you on the newest and latest tankless water heater. Education is key in our company. We strongly believe in teaching you what you are purchasing BEFORE you purchase it. NOT after. Pipease will travel across the state to service your particular area, literally. We want to make sure we can provide our service in our area. We have multiple crews stationed throughout Los Angeles County, Orange County, Ventura County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County.
Call us now 866-664-3273 or fill out this form Click Me
Request a Free Quote
The short answer is YES. But, it’s a simple phone call and we can help you with your yearly filter replacement. Still easier than having to go to the grocery store when all of those plastic bottles are gone.
How is the water filtered?
Regular use of tap water may create bacteria growth and eventually crate sickness.
- The process starts the second the water is turned at the supplied water fixture
- Then, a sediment filter is used to trap particles, including rust and calcium carbonate
- As an added option on the higher end models, a second sediment filter with smaller pores
- Followed by, an activated carbon filter to trap organic chemicals and chlorine, which will attack and degrade thin film composite membrane reverse osmosis membranes
- The water then travels through the reverse osmosis filter, which is a thin film composite membrane
- Also and option, a second carbon filter to capture those chemicals not removed by the reverse osmosis membrane
- Lastly, an ultraviolet lamp for sterilizing any microbes that may escape filtering by the reverse osmosis membrane
Why spend money on an R.O Unit?
An ordinary household never stops to think the amount of money spent on water. Water has become an unnecessary high selling commodity. You shouldn’t be spending money on water or having to carry the 24+ pack of water from the grocery store and into your home on a weekly basis. The plastic container has already become one of the many reasons why our environment is not as clean as it should be. With a Pipease R.O unit, you can avoid all of those extra chores just to drink a nice fresh cup of water. Just imagine going to your kitchen sink and drinking as much water as possible without ever having to step a foot outside of your home. Granted, you will have to eventually have to replace the filters to keep the system fully functional but it’s a simple phone call to get them replaced as well.
How's the taste?
If you’ve ever drank a bottle of Dasani you’ll recognize the taste of the R.O purified water. The mineral count is much greater than that of regular spring water, and the taste is richer. Then, the taste can take time to sit just right to a particular water enthusiast but the switch is fairly smooth. Pipease can provide you with a sample of the R.O water if needed. With a FREE IN HOME estimate you can count on us educating you on what is needed for your Reverse Osmosis Installation. As you start gathering other estimates plan ahead of time before scheduling the installation.